Record Store Day Drop #2 is coming up this Saturday! Whilst it's not as big a drop as August was, there's still a sizeable chunk of exciting releases to get your hands on. As with the August drop, we'll be running things slightly differently, so please familiarise yourself with the rules below before visiting us.
- No RSD product can be reserved, it's all strictly first come, first served in person on the day. All remaining stock will be available to purchase online on our website from 6.00pm on the day.
- Doors will open at 8.00am. If you are planning on queueing before this time, please respect the social distancing rules that are still in place, and keep 2 metres apart from your fellow queue-mates. Also, please keep numbers in your group to a minimum. This will help any queue there is to move as quickly as possible.
- We will be allowing a maximum of four people in the shop at one time, and there will be a time limit on browsing.
- A mask or face covering must be worn when in store.
- Please come prepared with a list of what you are after if possible, and we will try out best to update the queue with any items that sell out.
A full list of everything we're stocking will be with you by Friday afternoon, so keep an eye out for that. Best of luck and we look forward to seeing you on the day!